Steps to Success
If you are reading this, you have already taken your first step to success. Table Tennis Steps to Success is a program designed to maximize your table tennis progress.
- identifies the keys to correct technique
- explains why the concept or skill is important
- helps you correct common errors
- explains how to practice each skill in realistic ways
- lists specific performance goals for each drill
- gives you a summary checklist for evaluating proper technique, and
- lets you proceed at your own pace
Each of the steps you will take is an easy transition from the one before. Your first few steps provide a solid foundation of basic skills and concepts. As you progress, you will learn how to choose the proper stroke to match your various table tennis needs—whether for quickness, power, deception, or just fun. As you approach the top of your climb to success you will have gained confidence in your table tennis ability and experienced the satisfaction of becoming an accomplished player.
This program embraces, and is primarily designed to accommodate beginners, intermediate and advanced players of all skill level. It is a breakthrough in skilled instruction and communication through the development of a complete learning progression. Individuals will quickly perform basic skills successfully and prepare to acquire more advanced skills readily. This program is intended to help you make the most of your abilities whatever your skill level. In short, this program is for you. You cannot leap straight to the top, but you can get there one step at a time.
WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME AS A COACH
You may find some steps quite easy and some hard, but all will help you in some way. The techniques I teach are not the final work in table tennis because there are always differences of opinions even among coaches. However, the steps I teach have an unbelievably high rating and are a highly successful set of techniques. The uniqueness about my program is the way I communicate with those that train with me.
My coaching program will consist of the following 17 steps to success that will cover all levels of play from beginner to advance.
- Grip and racket control
- Spin and racket angles
- Ready Stance—forehand & backhand drives
- Beginning serves—getting the initiative
- Positioning & footwork—how to move the ball
- Pushing: your basic backspin shot
- Blocking: close to the table defense
- Looping: topspin attacking
- Flipping: how to attack short balls
- Chopping: backspin defense
- Lobbing: how to return smashes
- Advanced serves: really taking the initiative
- Playing styles and rallying tactics
- Advanced service receiving strategy
- The physical and mental game
- How to play against different racket surfaces: anti, long and short pips, etc.
- Multi Ball Drills
Mankind is only limited by their inability to think and use their imagination to the full capacity. This is why someone can achieve what others consider the impossible dream.
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
Pamela Vaull Starr
EXPECT MORE, PAY LESS
You have read about the benefits of my coaching as well as my qualifications which makes it crystal clear why the minimal rates is a small investment for the enormous list of benefits you will receive.
Clinic Fees will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Please contact me for more information.